Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Breast pain and topical estrogen  (Read 1542 times)

Jules

Re: Breast pain and topical estrogen
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2024, 12:43:33 PM »

You'll probably be fine by Friday. I've cancelled a couple of appointments in the past few months because I got better during the 2 week wait. Currently had inner ear problems but after 10 days it's getting better, I think.

I hope so. I want to book a flight and now have to wait. My gp always saw me the same day for breast problems so that's how much the volume of work has changed

Dierdre

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2024, 01:59:28 PM »

Yes hope it's settled or that'll be something else to add to your travel insurance, one of the reasons I'm glad mines going on it's own.

Jules

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2024, 07:20:02 PM »

Yes hope it's settled or that'll be something else to add to your travel insurance, one of the reasons I'm glad mines going on it's own.

It's a nuisance.  I had to cancel my last holiday because of an outstanding test, couldn't get insurance.

Jules

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2024, 07:38:40 PM »

It sounds selfish complaining about a holiday, I've just had a over a year of medical stuff and things stopping me from getting on with life

Dierdre

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2024, 08:32:31 PM »

It's not selfish, you deserve to have some enjoyment in life. Travel insurance has become ridiculous now. I always take my EHIC card as backup so covered for any emergency treatment in case the insurance finds a loop hole and won't pay out. You have to go to a state hospital though  not private. We applied for these cards during covid when insurance suddenly became invalid if the FCO decided a country was suddenly locked down. Mines still valid until 2025 then I'll need to get the new version.

Jules

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2024, 11:06:51 PM »

It's not selfish, you deserve to have some enjoyment in life. Travel insurance has become ridiculous now. I always take my EHIC card as backup so covered for any emergency treatment in case the insurance finds a loop hole and won't pay out. You have to go to a state hospital though  not private. We applied for these cards during covid when insurance suddenly became invalid if the FCO decided a country was suddenly locked down. Mines still valid until 2025 then I'll need to get the new version.

Oh thankyou.  You've reminded me to apply as I've not got one

Jules

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2024, 12:19:43 AM »

I've just found some brown blood staining and panicking. The previous times I had slight blood spotting I was told to stop the estrogen and had to wait for a scan. My last scan I think was in the autumn. Has anybody else had this?

Hurdity

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2024, 08:42:36 AM »

Hi Jules - I answered about the spotting on your new thread

Hurdity x
Pages: 1 [2]