Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Angeliq  (Read 569 times)

Kittyd

• First Flush
Angeliq
« on: February 04, 2024, 08:41:47 AM »

Hello, does anyone know if Angeliq is available to buy in Spain and if so can it be posted to UK? Thank you x

Mary G

Re: Angeliq
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2024, 07:12:54 PM »

As far as I know it's still available although I haven't bought any for a long time.  It costs about €23.00 per box. 

I'm not so sure about posting to the UK now.  It would seem you have started checking goods entering the UK from the EU so there could be a problem with it now and it could be blocked or there may charges.

Kittyd

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2024, 09:13:12 PM »

Hi thank you for responding and appreciate your time.
When you bought it was it just over the counter?
I am actually asking for my lovely mother-in-law who is now down to her last month’s worth and already dreading not being able to get any. It’s the only one that works for her.
Xxx

Mary G

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2024, 09:30:24 PM »

Yes I bought it over the counter without a prescription but some pharmacies can be a bit sniffly about it so it's best to try another one if they don't play ball.  They usually have to order it in but it's usually next day delivery.

It would be best to buy it in person because of the new import checks.  Has your mother in law got a UK prescription?  If so she can take it with her or give it to someone to get it for her and they will honour it.

I thought Angeliq was available in the UK again but perhaps it's affected by the new trade barriers.

I hope she can get hold of it somehow because it can be difficult to find a suitable alternative.

Kittyd

• First Flush
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2024, 10:19:07 PM »

Thank you so much.
She has been told it is not available in UK hence would like to buy in Spain.
Maybe she can get a private prescription or could just try buying without one in Spain- might be lucky :)
Thanks again for your replies really appreciate it xxx