Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Return of symptons  (Read 7161 times)

sheila99

Re: Return of symptons
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2024, 02:05:30 PM »

Is there a reason to take ads rather than increase hrt? If it's caused by oestrogen deficiency then the appropriate treatment is to replace the missing oestrogen. My anxiety was purely from oestrogen deficiency, it arrived with peri and went with hrt. I've had to increase twice because anxiety and insomnia returned and am now on 100mcg which has it completely under control. I was offered ads instead of hrt but refused. To answer the other question about utrogeston 100 daily is sufficient for 100mcg oestrogen. 211 is low, on that level some peri symptoms wouldn't be unexpected. I think they like it to be over 300 to protect your bones. Sorry i haven't answered you question, I don't know about Fluroxetine.

AnneS

Re: Return of symptons
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2024, 04:56:14 PM »

Hi … thanks for your reply . I think the doctor was reluctant to increase the hrt until the bleeding had been fully investigated and hence the addition of Fluroxetine ! I’m actually feeling a lot worse now though with anxiety … the ADS have definitely upped that but I’m hoping things will level out soon ! ( any one with any recent experience using Fluroxetine ? ) xx
Pages: 1 [2]