Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Side effects and how long to persevere  (Read 1356 times)

Mary G

Re: Side effects and how long to persevere
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2024, 07:48:16 PM »

I used Lenzetto about 5 years ago and although I liked the fact it was very user friendly, I found it too weak and my symptoms returned even though I was using 3 sprays every day so I went back to Oestrogel.  To give you an idea, 3 sprays of Lenzetto gave me slightly lower oestrogen blood levels than just 1 pump of Oestrogel.

I think 100mg Utrogestan every day is too much progesterone for such a low dose of oestrogen so that is probably why you are not feeling any relief.  I would definitely increase the Lenzetto first and if that doesn't work, try a different form of progesterone.

Utrogestan might be body identical but generally speaking, it is not well tolerated and has a lot of side effects, more than some of the synthetic forms of progesterone in fact.

I take it you have regular TVS scans with your history of hyperplasia?

jorainbow

Re: Side effects and how long to persevere
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2024, 07:33:08 PM »

Thanks @maryg that's very helpful. I haven't had a scan since Jan 2022 but have had 3 biopsies the last being March 23. I'm due a review in March amd I'm sure they said it would be another biopsy but a scan would make more sense.
I'm concerned about increasing the lenzetto but wondering if every other day prog would be an option?
Pages: 1 [2]