Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: heavy bleed and fluid in womb  (Read 4242 times)

lillith112

Re: heavy bleed and fluid in womb
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2023, 08:10:05 AM »

I had a CT scan and they found fluid in my womb and vagina. I had a period a week later and they told me it was nothing to worry about as it was most likely the menstrual blood building up.

I hope yours turns out to be nothing as well, best of luck. x

discogirl

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2023, 11:04:47 AM »

Hi Nas

I do feel more reassured and it does look like a hysterectomy is the only option now as I really dont fancy the coil.

I'm with you there on coming back as a man!!!

You know your in my thoughts. Take care and stay strong xxxx

discogirl

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2023, 11:09:12 AM »

I had a CT scan and they found fluid in my womb and vagina. I had a period a week later and they told me it was nothing to worry about as it was most likely the menstrual blood building up.

Hi lillith112

Yes the clinician said it was most likely blood as I too had a bleed a  week later due to my womb lining being so thick so Im not worried on that score. Im more concerned now as to what to do regarding hrt as i feel ive ran out of progesterone options now.

Thanks so much for the support I hope you're keeping well xx

lillith112

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2023, 11:36:41 AM »

Hi lillith112

Yes the clinician said it was most likely blood as I too had a bleed a  week later due to my womb lining being so thick so Im not worried on that score. Im more concerned now as to what to do regarding hrt as i feel ive ran out of progesterone options now.

Thanks so much for the support I hope you're keeping well xx

Yes my bleed was also just a week later. I'm on utrogestan for progesterone, but I don't like it as it seems to make me feel wired instead of helping me relax and get a good night's sleep. I'm going to ask GP if I can go back on Cerazette mini pill as I got on well with that,. and it stopped my bleeding. Unfortunately though I know it's not recommended to be used as the progesterone part of HRT. I was asked if I wanted a Merina coil but I didn't like the idea of that.

discogirl

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2023, 03:21:35 PM »

Hi lillith112

Yes utrogestan never helped me sleep either just made me feel wired at night even when i used it vaginally.

When i took it orally in the mornings i had horrific feelings of dread. I switched to cyclogest rectally which i tolerated fine but unfortunately i mustnt have been absorbing it or something as thats what caused the unopposed estrogen and thickening of my womb lining xxx

Jules

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2023, 10:00:27 PM »

Hey disco,
That all sounds positive, do you feel a little more reassured now? I do hope so. I am sure as you say, the oestrogen isn’t being opposed properly, which obviously poses a dilemma for you.

Hysterectomy could be the answer to all of this for you..

The coil is like marmite I think, you either love it or hate it. If you don’t want one, don’t. It’s your body.

If it’s any consolation buddy, I won’t be allowed HRT either,  after today’s events. I won’t share why publicly, as I do not want to worry other women.

Disco, there is one thing that is certain in life ( after death and taxes ) and that is, I am coming back as a MAN!!! 🧍‍♂️🕺🕺🕺🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️ xx

Packed ? Not yet!! Thinking about it! 🙂

I think we're all probably reading between the lines. Good look this week. I've said I'm coming back as a man many times recently.

discogirl

Re: heavy bleed and fluid in womb - UPDATE
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2023, 05:30:03 PM »

Just in case it helps anyone else my biopsy results are fine. Nothing sinister apparantely. The bleed was due to unopposed estrogen and the fluid the sonographer saw in womb was blood as i bleed exactly 6 days after my scan.

All bleeding stopped and still off hrt xx
Pages: 1 [2]