Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Estraderm MX patches  (Read 1246 times)

Tamar

• First Flush
Estraderm MX patches
« on: November 27, 2023, 01:32:04 PM »

Hello,
Please could someone confirm that Estraderm patches definitely contain body identical oestrogen?  I can't find out much about them.  I've been using Estradot 100 patches, but there's another shortage.  I used Evorel last time there was a shortage and some of the anxiety returned so I hoped to try something different this time.  My GP gave me Lenzetto but was only able to prescribe 3 sprays a day and now I have night sweats again as well as some other symptoms.  I don't like all this messing around with hormones!!  Thank you for any advice.

lillith112

Re: Estraderm MX patches
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2023, 02:33:21 PM »

I've been on Estraderm MX 75 for over 2 years now, I find them brilliant. They are the only patches I can tolerate and absorb. They are an older estrogen patch that's been around a long time. My Aunty has been on them for decades.

I don't know what type of estrogen they contain, but I presume it's a body identical one. It's the only form of estrogen I can take as gels, tablets and other patches all give me daily chronic migraine.

CeCe

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2023, 04:56:03 PM »

Hello,

Estraderm mx is estradiol hemihydrate (bio identical) and estradot is also Estradiol hemihydrate. Evorel is different and is made from yams. So if you are used to estradot you should find Estraderm the same, except in size of course 😏

Tamar

• First Flush
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2023, 01:53:00 PM »

Thank you very much for your helpful replies lillith112 and CeCe.  I've got some more Estradot but only a month's worth so maybe I'll have to try Estraderm soon.
It looks like Estradot is made from Soy and as you say Evorel is made from Yams.  Does anyone know if Estraderm is made from Soy too?