Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Help I'm a confused newbie!  (Read 978 times)

An6e1

Re: Help I'm a confused newbie!
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2023, 07:15:24 PM »

So does that mean I can just do 14 days off? But can I do that and be only taking 100mg instead of 200mg it does say on the pack 1 tablet per day x

Everything I've read is so conflicting and I've got myself so confused with it all, I can't get a hold of my doctor they are a nightmare hence the reason I've reached out on here  :-\

Taz2

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2023, 10:05:54 PM »

Are there any instructions in the packet? I am pretty certain that if you are peri then you take 200mg for fourteen days and then when you have the break you should experience a withdrawal bleed which will keep your womb lining thin. We have had women on here before who have been given the wrong regime by their GP so it is worth checking. I would say that I haven't used utrogestan myself though as I have a soya sensitivity this is just what I have learnt on here really. It's always worth checking what you have been given.  There is a bit of advice here which seems to say the same. https://www.liverpoolwomens.nhs.uk/media/3548/taking-utrogestan-patient-information-leaflet.pdf 

Taz x

An6e1

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2023, 01:14:35 PM »

Hey Taz2

Yeah on the packet it says 1 x 100mg tablet one per day, I'm going to look into this a bit more I'm on the break just now since Friday but no sign of period fairy as yet so I'm unsure what's happening :o

Thanks for all the advice  :)
Pages: 1 [2]