Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Anxiety  (Read 882 times)

Cally

Anxiety
« on: October 09, 2023, 01:29:32 PM »

Hi everyone, I am on 4 pumps Estrogel and 100 mg Utrogestan. I have always charted my cycle days in my diary so I always know what day I am on. I have noticed a pattern that in the early follicular phase I have migraines, brain fog, hot flashes and severe anxiety, panic attacks- that come from nowhere. Then towards the middle of the month, symptoms go away and I feel great - just like my old self- lots of energy and productive. Then after mid cycle, day 15-19/20 I get migraine and fall into a deep depression- sometimes feeling suicidal and have anxiety. This lifts again around day 20 and then around day 23/24 I have anxiety and feel low again.

This looks hormonal to me and like the HRT is not enough either side of the good times. I would appreciate some advice. Has anyone else felt like this and found something to help? Thank you 😊

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Anxiety
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2023, 02:56:50 PM »

Hi.  Who is over-seeing your HRT Regime?

MayB put the product names into the search box on the Forum: individually: to see if threads pop up?  Make notes.

No one should feel suicidal!  Dr Dalton did a lot of research on female hormones, The National Association for Pre-Menstrual Syndrome [NAPS]. U might like to have a lookC there.  The advice that I received saved my life.

Cally

Re: Anxiety
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2023, 06:18:31 PM »

Hi thanks for your reply. Well my GP gives my prescriptions but they won’t do blood tests. I have made an appointment for a week today for a telephone call. You can’t get in to see them and my go surgery has just moved to an online form so it’s very difficult.

I have been re- reading about Dr Dalton recently. I bought her book back in the 1990’s when I was suffering severe PMS but I did not know where to get progesterone, from at that time.

Thanks will have a look 😊