Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Panicking about getting Covid again  (Read 1500 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Panicking about getting Covid again
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2023, 08:54:14 AM »

How R U both feeling this morning?

Peri2022

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2023, 11:23:04 AM »

Thank you for your kind words, Dorothy. I know you’re having such a difficult time, too. It’s hard not to catastrophise, isn’t it? But I am trying to keep my worrying thoughts in check and take it day by day.

Thanks also CLKD. I’m still feeling fine and testing negative this morning. Hubby just feels like he has a rotten cold with added muscle aches and fatigue. No fever which I think bodes well for him, as I had a fever almost immediately with Covid and it lasted for nearly a week even with copious paracetamol.

I have just disinfected all surfaces..who knows if it helps, but it’s keeping my brain busy!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2023, 11:58:33 AM »

Nowt wrong with keeping busy.  I occasionally have a burst of energy with the disinfectant  ;D then DH comes along, cooks and leaves another mess  :-*

Get into the fresh air and top up your VitD levels.  I'm sure that you will be fine. 

Jules

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2023, 04:20:58 PM »

Many are carriers for viruses and like us, U may get in time.  Our 1st encounter was end of July, after all this time!

I may. I lived with two sons who both had covid, I've travelled in a car with people who had it, I went out for a month in a village that had a mini plague of it, just me and hardy folks who couldn't stay home, I've travelled by plane too. I always test if I've symptoms but nothing.  I'm on holiday from next week so we shall see.

Dorothy Gale

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2023, 06:53:01 PM »

Hi Peri2022

I thought I'd see how you got on...hope you stayed well and your husband is doing better?

All the best.

D x
Pages: 1 [2]