Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Tacky Oestrogel?!  (Read 592 times)

Julia Dizzy

Tacky Oestrogel?!
« on: October 05, 2023, 12:16:28 PM »

Hi, I put my gel on my outer arms every morning. (new shape bottle..)  I have noticed however that after I've been to sleep, (on my side), the following morning my nightie short sleeve is stuck to my arm where my gel has been applied and I have to peel it off!!.

I always wash the previous days gel off before putting new gel on, anyone else found this tackyness on their arms? It seems to dry in less than 10 mins when I apply it.

The skin does seems to have a dry residue of it when you touch your arm...

I have tried it on inner thighs and my trousers stick to it sometimes! Oh the joys of this HRT lark. :-\

Penguin

Re: Tacky Oestrogel?!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2023, 12:25:11 PM »

This happens to me too, I thought I wasn't letting it dry long enough as every day it sticks to my leggings! A good 20 minutes recently though as still had to peel off my leggings when I went to the toilet!

Gnatty

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2023, 02:16:35 PM »

Could you try spreading it over a larger area?

Julia Dizzy

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2023, 12:43:47 PM »

Not just me then! Gnatty, I already spread it from shoulder to elbow. The leaflet says "spread", do other people rub it in quite hard? For a count to 30 or more for example?
Tempted to go back to Estradot 50 lol....

Gnatty

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2023, 02:14:45 PM »

I have started monitoring this and yes to the tackiness. It's only noticeable now I guess as I live in shorts in the summer. And so it must be a new thing with the new bottles. But for me it still seems to be working so I guess I will put up with it.