Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Patch mark  (Read 538 times)

Pollydollydoodle

Patch mark
« on: October 03, 2023, 09:31:26 PM »

I’m using Evorel 75 patches and thankfully after playing about with the dose I finally think they’re helping.
I’m wearing them on alternate bum cheeks as I find they come away at the edges if they are on my leg (pulling jeans up and down etc).
Problem is, when I remove the patch I have an awful red mark, not a sticky residue mark, more like inflamed spots around where the edge has been and also in the area where the patch has been. It’s not sore but takes a few days to clear and often still isn’t clear when I come to rotate back to that side.
Anyone experienced similar? X

Bandango42

Re: Patch mark
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2023, 05:50:39 AM »

Hi

Yes I get this sometimes when using the same patch.

Doesn't bother me as its not sore and it's not all the time.

Hope that helps x

Emma74

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2023, 02:58:35 PM »

I don't know if this will help but I use baby oil and a cotton pad to remove all remnants once I have removed the patch. I notice a red patch will last longer when I don't do this.

VioletAquarius

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2023, 09:49:33 PM »

You maybe more sensitive there which causes the allergic reaction/irritation of the plaster. Can you move it off your bum cheek and move it further up to the top?

Or can you put them somewhere else on your body? (I'm not on hrt so don't know if there are only specific places they can be put).

RosieRay

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2023, 09:34:07 AM »

I switched patches for this reason to estradot. I also found the Evorel were very large and plastic feeling. But mainly I got a horrible itchy rash with them