Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Meberevine  (Read 576 times)

Nicola Winter

Meberevine
« on: September 28, 2023, 06:26:58 AM »

I have just been prescribed Meberevine to help with bloating and cramps.  Has anyone else tried this and found it helpful?

jaypo

Re: Meberevine
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2023, 07:36:38 AM »

Hi,I've been on this for years and as long as you take it daily,it seems to do the trick. I'm really interested in all things gut related,I was diagnosed with IBS when in my 20s but it was another 20 odd years later I started to question WHY I was getting cramps,you can't just slap an "IBS" diagnosis on and leave it at that,I did a blood test for food intolerances and found out wheat and almonds were things I was hugely intolerant to,I cut them out and hey presto,pains subsided.Is that something you would try? Or keep a food diary? You may find the bloating and cramps are due to something in your diet x

Nicola Winter

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2023, 02:04:47 PM »

Thank you! I'd try cutting out foods but it seems related to the utrogestan. Magnesium in all the forms I have tried also aggravates it. I'm now anemic and taking iron, so I thought that might have the opposite effect, but it doesn't seem to be so far.

Booroo

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2023, 03:33:15 PM »

I have just been prescribed Meberevine to help with bloating and cramps.  Has anyone else tried this and found it helpful?

Yes I have ibs and take it when the pain hits

jaypo

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2023, 07:15:47 PM »

My dr said to take it continuously,not just when you get the cramps but then I suppose everyone different x