Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: spotting  (Read 578 times)

GLL

• First Flush
spotting
« on: September 21, 2023, 10:58:24 AM »

Hello all

i have been on evorel conti since last November alongside the mini pill for contraception.

i started taking Sandrena gel on a night time in February with a little spotting a few weeks later but not for long.

For the past three weeks i have been spotting constantly but only needing panty liners but it doesn't seem to be stopping.

Has anyone else had this?

Joaniepat

Re: spotting
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2023, 01:23:50 PM »

Hello all

i have been on evorel conti since last November alongside the mini pill for contraception.

i started taking Sandrena gel on a night time in February with a little spotting a few weeks later but not for long.

For the past three weeks i have been spotting constantly but only needing panty liners but it doesn't seem to be stopping.

Has anyone else had this?

Hi and welcome to the Forum. I think your post must have been missed as you have no replies.
Are you using Sandrena now instead of Evorel Conti? It might help to know the dosage, and what progesterone you are using. Not saying I can help, but hopefully someone more knowledgeable will see this.
JP x

sheila99

Re: spotting
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2023, 07:51:09 PM »

I think you have had a drop in progesterone which will trigger a bleed. Isn't sandrena oestrogen only whereas evorel conti includes enough progesterone for the patch? Unless you're taking another progestin you haven't mentioned? If not you need to check how much your bcp contains because it may not be sufficient.