Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: How long to feel better after reload  (Read 4452 times)

Dierdre

Re: How long to feel better after reload
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2023, 07:01:15 PM »

Sorry, can I also ask can even missing estrogen for a short time cause these feelings of burning/sore bladder/sore bits etc or has the thrush/medication just messed everything up + it will take it a wee while to get everything back to how it was. I'm just fed up with the pain + feel to drained to do anything+ more or less been in my bed all week.
Who would be a woman .......

I can't miss a day at the moment without the burning coming back. The thrush definitely messed everything up for me. I'd been a few years not even thinking about my atrophy and even forgot to take my estrogen sometimes, now I sometimes have to take it twice a day. It just takes so long to get back after flare ups and this one has been the worst.
If you're gynest isn't strong enough any more perhaps ask for Ovestin and Vagifem.

Brownie

« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2023, 07:10:32 PM »

I have never tried ovestin but tried vagifem + didn't like it.
Am I right ovestin is estriol too ? I thought they were the same dosage but ovestin 0.1 and gynest 0.01 ???

Brownie

« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2023, 07:11:35 PM »

I'm scared to try anything new + it causes more probs 🙈

Dierdre

« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2023, 07:21:51 PM »

Ovestin is Estriol, it's weaker than estradiol but works better for some people. I use vagifem internally (estradiol) and ovestin externally (estriol). The different hormones target different receptors so using both kind of covers all.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 07:23:22 PM by Dierdre »

Brownie

« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2023, 07:29:58 PM »

Yeah I understand but I used vagifem before + didn't like it, felt it was quite drying.
The estriol (gynest ) was what I was given right at the start + I like it (if that's the right thing to say) but like you said thrush + meds have messed everything up + I hadnt used it when I had the thrush so not continually but probably missed 2 weeks of using it   :(

Dierdre

« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2023, 12:42:09 AM »

Missing 2 weeks is a lot, I'm not surprised you're feelimg sore and burning. Hòpe it don't take you too long to get back on track.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]