Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Is it OK to be on less than 25mg Evorel patches?  (Read 1129 times)

Shorty Pants

Re: Is it OK to be on less than 25mg Evorel patches?
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2023, 12:18:16 PM »

TJ1313 - Thanks for this.  It's reassuring to hear other people's stories, even though I wish you were all having a better time of things!  I'm sticking with my 1/4 of a 25 evorel patch for now and fingers crossed things might settle down a bit.  Like you, I'll go with whatever makes me feel best.  I like that phrase!

I saw a comment on another forum that we should go with symptoms not dose, which I think is wise.  Like you, I'm not sure how that helps with bones, etc., but TBH with exercise and healthy eating, there shouldn't be a huge risk anyway.

My hair only started falling out when I reduced the patch, so I'm hoping this stops soon - I don't have much to start with!  And yes, the dreaded weight gain... that never happens apparently! Hah!  ::)  Thanks again and good luck with it all!  :)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2023, 12:37:13 PM by Shorty Pants »

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Is it OK to be on less than 25mg Evorel patches?
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2023, 12:20:19 PM »

Fortunately I didn't put weight on but my apron dropped  >:( so from above I look fat!  I begin the day at 7st 13 and by 10.00 p.m. am about 8st. 

Let us know how you get on.
Pages: 1 [2]