Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Pelvic pain after sex  (Read 736 times)

Jules

Pelvic pain after sex
« on: September 02, 2023, 02:32:53 PM »

Does anyone else get pelvic pain after sex? I've had 2 bouts in the last 2 months a few days after sex. Either side like ovaries, a bit of spasm in my lower back.
 First time I thought it was a uti. I had a 7 day course of ABs, the lab test was negative but I finished the course and the symptoms went. My GP did a thorough examination internally and out, she did a blood test for ovarian cancer marker and a FIT test, all normal, I'm having a scan in 3 weeks. I got it again last week but without the need to pee and this time it went without any treatment after 2 days. I'm seeing the doctor on Tues for review. I'm wondering if sex bashes my insides and causes inflammation  but why would it take 5 days? My GP says it could be cystitis and my prophylactic is preventing a full blown UTI. I've been fine between those episodes but no sex! Also does anyone else get discharge after inserting vagifem? I have it during the night. Shows its doing something I suppose but it seems odd as it stops by the morning.