Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Weird spots appearing  (Read 486 times)

Jett

Weird spots appearing
« on: August 15, 2023, 08:24:57 PM »

Hi everyone,

Apologies yet another question.  I have had Mirena for 2 months, mostly settled but still light bleeding.  oestrogel 2 pumps for 6 weeks and since the weekend my face and odd places on body has started breaking out in weird itchy spots, they don’t have a head and are like blisters, more itchy than sore.

My skin is usually pretty stable the odd spot but this is really odd, freaking me out a bit as more and more are appearing.

Has anyone else had this with Mirena or Gel and wondering how long I should give it to pass in case it’s just a weird blip.  It’s been about 4 days.

Thanks for any experiences or info

Jxx

Ermin2trude

Re: Weird spots appearing
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2023, 08:43:49 PM »

Well yes actually. I had the weird itchy spots recently. Had Mirena in June, and removed 10 days ago. Itchy spots have improved since but I hadn’t thought to relate them to Mirena. I had a notion it was eczema, don’t know why. Maybe it’s not a coincidence re the Mirena.

Jett

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2023, 08:48:32 PM »

Thanks for your reply! That is quite odd that you had them too, it will be interesting if there are others and also if they pass!
Thanks Ermin2trude  :-*

Hope you are feeling improved after the removal of Mirena xx

Jeanjeannie

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2023, 09:06:59 PM »

I’ve had strange white spots and blisters appear on and around my lips since starting hrt. Confirmed by dr not cold sores - they can only assume it’s to do with estrogen 🤷‍♀️

Jett

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2023, 09:12:29 PM »

Hi JeanJeanie

Yes I have them on the edge of my lips too!

That’s 3 of us then!  Thanks for replying

Jxx