Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Little bits of lining  (Read 416 times)

Cassie

Little bits of lining
« on: August 14, 2023, 12:56:47 PM »

I am on a little bit of gel daily and Utrogestan 100mg  for 12 days a month, every other month have been on this for years, no problems. I have noticed that now and then between bleeds I will get the tiniest bit of what looks like old lining coming down with the normal clear discharge, apologies for TMI. Its the tiniest little bit and so of course when one wipes instead of clear its palest pink. Its just a once off thing and happens every now and then, almost as if the lining wasnt fully shed and a little bit came out. I havent bothered much about it as its not a regular occurrence but wondered if its happened with any other ladies on cyclical HRT. Its not spotting nor a bleed just the smallest piece of old, what looks like lining. :-\
« Last Edit: August 14, 2023, 12:58:45 PM by Cassie »

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Little bits of lining
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2023, 02:04:05 PM »

It's possible.  After each bleed I would get a couple of days break then a show of old blood for 24 hours.  Pink is good ;-).

sheila99

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2023, 03:43:04 PM »

On sequi and I don't get this. Is it possible you have va? It's probably nothing to worry about but I'd be inclined to get checked out just to make sure. Bright red spotting would be more worrying. Any pattern to it or does it come at random times?

Cassie

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2023, 04:16:16 PM »

No pattern really just notice it now and then.