Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Need to share 🙄  (Read 1496 times)

Berenice Lydia

• First Flush
Need to share 🙄
« on: July 31, 2023, 10:17:54 AM »

Hi everyone it's been quite a long time since I've posted and back then I didn't know just how crazy this menopausal roller coaster is. I'm waiting to see the doctor about hrt, but they want to check on my not so well controlled diabetes first. Blood tests tomorrow and review in a week. I've had to come out of work early this morning. They're being so understanding considering I've been Miss Raging Bear. I try so hard to keep calm and be nice but then something small triggered me off today and it was like the worst paranoid raging pmt type fury and unhappiness. I'm also getting an escalation of dizziness which I've had once in a blue moon since the age of 19 due to issues with my right ear. It's gone from once or twice every few years to anything up to several weeks on a regular basis. The most recent bout is just easing off. Sorry for such a garbled post. I just need to share this. 

Limpy

Re: Need to share 🙄
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2023, 10:23:08 AM »

Sorry to hear you're not feeling brilliant. BTW your post is not garbled - it's just telling it like it is!
This is exactly the right place to share  :)

SarahT

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2023, 11:48:05 AM »

It's ok, you sound like most of us. Sorry things are so hard right now.
Maybe sort a list of questions to ask at you appt? I get so flustered I forget most things. And rant away. Goodness knows I do frequently. It's a difficult rollercoaster, so this is a safe place to rant. People here undersatand. X

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2023, 12:29:36 PM »

Diabetes and thyroid disfunction can be upset at perimenopause. Who oversees your diabetes control?

Make a list to discuss!

Berenice Lydia

• First Flush
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2023, 09:26:24 AM »

Thanks everyone. Been for the hba1c blood today. Diabetes review in a week, then hopefully soon the all important appointment.