Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Back on HRT after investigation for bleeding  (Read 831 times)

CarolineM

Back on HRT after investigation for bleeding
« on: July 20, 2023, 12:25:40 PM »

A very good thing happened yesterday - I'm back on Evorel Conti!

However, I wish someone had made it clear to me that as soon as we knew the biopsies were OK I could restart Evorel Conti. The consultant told me to take the patch off while I was being investigated, so looking back it was probably obvious that I could restart when I got the all-clear. Maybe he did say, but my head was too busy whirring round with have I got cancer? Also the brain fog that comes with symptoms was pretty debilitating. I think I'd assumed I'd need to change HRT as I'd been told to stop.

Anyhow, all is OK now. I'm just posting this in case anyone else is in the same situation - remember to ask, and save yourself weeks of feeling crappy!

Caroline

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Back on HRT after investigation for bleeding
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2023, 12:32:51 PM »

:thankyou:   How do U feel overall?

CarolineM

Re: Back on HRT after investigation for bleeding
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2023, 01:12:16 PM »

Hi CLKD, I'm still absolutely knackered from 3 weeks of waking up boiling every hour, but happy that I'll get a good sleep soon. Would like the skin crawling to go away pretty quickly too tbh! It's probably too early for it to have made an actual difference yet as it's about 22 hours since I put the first one on, but I do feel a bit more human, thank-you.