News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: hello  (Read 1716 times)

childofnature

• First Flush
hello
« on: July 05, 2023, 11:53:22 AM »

Hi ! Lonely menopausal here.. struggling with depression and a nonsupportive partner
Started hrt about 6 months ago

sheila99

Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2023, 11:59:18 AM »

:welcomemm:
You'll get plenty of support on here, we've all been or are going through similar experiences. Suggest you print off the 'Advice for husbands' pinned post and stick it under his nose, it might help him understand what you're going through and that mood swings are not your fault.

Flossieteacake

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2023, 12:11:59 PM »

Hello and a warm welcome to the forum. :)

goodgal52

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2023, 12:49:30 PM »

I like the stick it under husband's nose lolllll😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

SarahT

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2023, 04:15:48 PM »

Hello childofnature. Beautiful name.

Welcome to you. everyone on this forum will be full of support for you, and are Happy to answer any questions or give advice whatever the subject of how odd it may seem. Am sure we have all felt very lonely, vulnerable and just  overwhelmed physically and emotionally. And quite often there may be a lack of stability in how these symptoms alter.

Do you have a good support from your gp, for both meno symptoms and the depression? Both these often to hand in hand.

You are not alone in this I can assure you. X

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2023, 04:26:37 PM »

Hi from me  :welcomemm:

Tell us more about yourself.  How were your moods during your menstruating years?  What R your periods doing now?  Which HRT has been prescribed?

Browse round.  Join in.

Losingtheplot

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2023, 03:52:58 PM »

Hi ! Lonely menopausal here.. struggling with depression and a nonsupportive partner
Started hrt about 6 months ago

Hi hunni
Welcome
Ahh bless you I can totally relate! Its a very lonely time however we are all here to support and help each other and like other ladies have said we have all experienced things that have been very difficult to deal with. Please post and and let us try and support you. After all we are all going thru this ultra difficult period too xxxx