Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: REFLUX & EVOREL PATCH  (Read 3090 times)

Penguin

Re: REFLUX & EVOREL PATCH
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2023, 10:23:09 AM »

CLKD no, but with the citalopram there were brands that were literally less effective than others, like I'd taken less of the drug if that makes sense. I do know fillers can be an issue as well, especially if people are intolerant to certain things but that wasn't the issue I had. The pharmacist just said that he'd heard of it happening and his suggestion was to just block me from being given the ones I had that experience with. It shouldn't happen given all the tests they have to go through.

lindsey2767

• First Flush
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2023, 04:31:21 PM »

Thank you memo-mel
That is very interesting.  I will wait to see if the reflux settles in the next few weeks and ask the GP for Estradot.
There maybe hope   ;D

SarahT

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2023, 06:01:26 PM »

Have been following this thread as I have a hiatus hernia.... And until today made no connection to the fact that after the reflux being kept under  control with omperazole and a careful diet, for the last two days and nights the symptoms came back with a vengeance.

Then. Lightbulb moment. Realise the pharmacy gave me a box from a different manufacturer. Hence the throwing up all night and acid rising up constantly. Managed to find an old box of the usual manufacturers.

Thanks only to this  thread and the amazing forum members, I knew to switch to my usual stuff and ensure I never use the box just prescribed. Just hope it settles down over next day or so. Simple food for a while.

Taz2

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2023, 06:17:38 PM »

I wish I'd said something before. There are so many different brands and if you look at the ingredients they seem identical so I convinced myself it must be my imagination! I hope you soon feel better Sarah.

Taz x

SarahT

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2023, 07:20:32 PM »

Thanks Taz!

Can't believe I was reading this thread and not realising ' oh, this is me right now '!

I will also out a note to my pharmacist that the last prescribed on failed for me. Oh well.. Learn something new everyday I guess.😁
Pages: 1 [2]