Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Internal Jittery sensation  (Read 2734 times)

Jjumper

Re: Internal Jittery sensation
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2023, 11:50:34 AM »

Kathleen, just to say I tracked down a second hand copy of the Miriam Stoppard book you mentioned and have just finished reading it. Although it is available in a newer edition I opted to buy the 2001 version as I was keen to see what she had written about HRT before the whole Women's Health Initiative study debacle. I found it a really comprehensive and useful read which I know I will go back to again and again. I was surprised to see her mention formication as a symptom - I started suffering with this in 2014 age 37 but have only recently learned it was hormone related - I wish one of my doctors had read Stoppard’s book and been able to advise me earlier.
Thanks again for the recommendation!

Katherine

« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2023, 12:19:07 PM »

Hello again ladies.

I just wanted to add another twist to the internal shaking scenario. I always feel much better when they stop so I believe that they create a lot of my anxiety. I have also noticed that if I have a sleepless night or just wake in the night I am always calm and the jitters never bother me. They usually start mid morning and last until the early evening.

My trusty Meno book describes these sensations as a subtle fluttering but I don't think they are subtle, I also think that I have become very sensitive to them, a bit like a pain that I expect to begin so I am waiting for it. The book also mentions a sense of unease that comes along at the same time and I can definitely agree with that!

Wishing you well ladies and take care.

K.

Hi Kathleen

This all sounds like the vibrating feeling I posted about. Can I ask which meno book you have as I would like to get a copy and read more about it? X

Katherine

Katherine

« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2023, 12:20:26 PM »

Hi Ladies
Has anyone suffered the awful internal jittery sensations that have eventually passed? I think i am peri and on month 2 of HRT gel and Utrogestan and it seems to be helping I think. But I still suffer palpatations mainly on a morning and this awful internal jittery feeling throughout the day I have it now! My anxiety is slowly getting better but the jittery feeling has gone on for months and months now its not down to hunger as I can feel like this after food. Just looking for hope....

Hi losingtheplot

Sorry to hear about this, does it feel like your body is vibrating? I had this the other night

Kathleen

« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2023, 12:41:35 PM »

Hello ladies.

Katherine - I have posted the details of my trusty Meno book on page one of this thread.

I see that Jjumper has found a copy and it appears that it is still in print.

It is an excellent book and I have always found it very useful.

Take care ladies.

K.

Losingtheplot

« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2023, 02:21:00 PM »

Ahh fantastic thank you I will see if I can order a copy too just helps reassure me I am not going mad and my body is going thru a process a bloody awful process.
Take care hunni xxx
Pages: 1 2 [3]