Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: How many days bleeding is considered normal and so is it bye bye to beaches .???  (Read 1053 times)

goodgal52

I have been on cycle for about a month now . Started on 5/9 light spotting ,heavy spotting ,then bang on 5/25 heavy periods with clots . It’s 6/5 I thought it was becoming light but then I had some spicy curry and then a heated discussion with someone and I started bleeding again with clots this time !!!!! What should I do ,is there something that can be prescribed ..?? Anyone have any experiences , it’s summer and I cannot even think of going to the pool or a beach 😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😭😭😭😭😭😭😭any experiences or any advice ……helllllppppppp please I am sick of this now 🤢 🤢 🤒 🤒 thank you and sorry to be a bother

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them

Morning.  R U using HRT? = cycle ?

Some bleeding is considered normal when initially beginning treatment.  MayB speak to the Nurse Practitioner at your Surgery.

Why can't you go to a beach?  If there are public facilities close by which are clean then taking a large bag with a smaller one inside with clean panties, pads etc. should suffice.  A long floaty kimono-type dress should be OK with suitable panties under.

Penguin

Re the beach thing, have you tried those period pants? Wonder if they do something like that for swimwear too. Not sure what level of flow they cover as haven't used them myself but maybe worth researching.

Taz2

Hi goodgal. Sorry the bleeding is still continuing. This link is from the Menu on this forum and if you scroll down there is a downloadable link which covers treatments for bleeding problems during peri menopause. https://www.menopausematters.co.uk/menopause.php

Taz x  :)