Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Evorel conti  (Read 502 times)

Angelique

• First Flush
Evorel conti
« on: June 02, 2023, 10:38:32 AM »

Hi
 Does any one know if you can add half a patch of evorel conti to a full one. As feel I need more. I just tried evorel 75 and utrogestan but had horrific side effects on it. Can I ask gp if i can add half a patch to the evorel conti 50 to it.

Thanks

Pauline67

Re: Evorel conti
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2023, 07:02:28 PM »

I cut a 2nd patch of evorel cont in half. I did ask the Dr before I did it and she said it would be fine.

I would Check with your Dr first.

Amerififer

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2023, 06:32:09 AM »

For me an Everol Conti  50 patch, plus a 25 everol patch is currently working. :)

Hurdity

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2023, 07:53:54 AM »

It's off licence so check with your doctor

Hurdity x

sheila99

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2023, 08:01:27 AM »

Some doctors will prescribe it this but not all, as you have a bad reaction to utro it may be your best option. Adding extra oestrogen without an increase in progesterone really isn't a good idea as the patch contains sufficient progesterone only for the oestrogen in the patch.

Hurdity

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2023, 08:18:42 AM »

Ah yes - I though you meant an extra half patch of Evorel conti, but maybe you meant half a patch of oestrogen only, in which case I agree with sheila - you wouldn't want to do this unless under medical supervision and maybe scans to check your lining.

Hurdity x

Nas

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2023, 08:54:29 AM »

As others have said, not a good idea, as it could trigger unwanted and erratic bleeding.

Your best bet is to use a 75 patch and snip a bit off to give you say 60/65 and build up that way. You would need progesterone ( utrogestan/ mirena/ provera etc).