Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Still not absorbing estrogen - desperate!  (Read 3439 times)

Madge79

Re: Still not absorbing estrogen - desperate!
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2023, 07:20:47 AM »

Hi Iaszia I just came across your post as I am really suffering with the same issue. Been switched to all different types of HRT and my latest Estradiol reading was 59!!!! 59!!!!!!  ??? That was on 2mg of sandrena.

I’m now back on oestrogel and was on 3 pumps wasn’t great though (no idea what my resdings were but can’t have gone up much).

I was so desperate that I decided maybe HRT was the issue so dropped to 2 pumps a week again and feel horrendous. Migraines, headaches, severe muscle and joint pain.

I’m at my whits end with it all! When I increase I feel edgy and keyed up I’m not sure what’s worse!!!

Was wondering if you got anything sorted? Xx

laszla

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2023, 12:04:27 AM »

Hi Madge, sorry to hear of your absorption problem.
I have basically made no progress in that I went up to 4-5 pumps oestrogel and I did detect an improvement but then I had a whole detour with a thickened endometrium, hysteroscopy, polyps etc so I have had to delay having an implant which the consultant said would be my best bet given that I've tried all other routes.

I'm now due to go to the hospital for an implant in 2-3 months, but only if my bleeding stops (something I'm assuming is the result of my recent transition from sequential to conti progesterone).
I would perserve with different routes and even possibly look into implants if that's an option ?

Lou44

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2023, 02:30:39 PM »

Hi can I ask if you're still on Bijuve and how it's been? I have similar issues in that I need to get my oestrogen higher but struggle with side effects when I try.

I did try Bijuve a while back and it was great the first couple of weeks but then that good phase ended. I'm wondering whether to try with Lenzetto too.

Thanks.
Pages: 1 [2]