Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Evorel Sequi 50 - The Conti patches - massive effect on mood!  (Read 322 times)

barnardk

• First Flush

Hi,

I am new to this forum and need some advice. I am currently taking Evorel Sequi 50 after a disastrous time on the coil!

It seems that i may have a progesterone intolerance as when I swap to the Evorel Conti for the second half of the month, my mood takes a massive dive, i get really bad pressure headaches, I am unmotivated, I have difficulty concentrating on anything or thinking and really bloated.

I have tried to call the doctors as i really can't cope when switching to the Conti but they can't see me until at least next week. I am away in New York next week when i still have 2 of the Conti patches to wear. Do you think it would be okay to switch back to the patches i use for the first two weeks now whilst i await my appointment with the doctor to sort this out. I really don't want to feel like this whilst i am away?

Any advise would be massively helpful as i don't know where else to turn.

Thanks,  :'(

sheila99

Re: Evorel Sequi 50 - The Conti patches - massive effect on mood!
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2023, 04:58:45 PM »

What you've taken already may (or may not) be enough to trigger a bleed but if it doesn't missing one bleed won't do you any long term harm.