Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Breast pain after HRT  (Read 1268 times)

spider

Breast pain after HRT
« on: May 16, 2023, 07:51:20 PM »

Hello everyone it’s been a long time since I posted but hoping for sone advice and support.
I stopped HRT in January after almost 8 years of feeling great. Unfortunately I had a bit of a scare last year after suffering really bad breast pain in my left breast and attended breast clinic within the 2 week timescale. In short I had examination, mammogram and ultrasound which informed me that I had very nodular breast tissue on left side probably caused by HRT but got given the all clear otherwise. Was told to take pain relief and buy a good bra as pain non cyclical. Not feeling reassured and still in pain I had another examination at clinic and then a further clear screening mammogram that they asked me to have to stick to schedule just 6 months later in last September but I am still in pain. Sometimes it’s throbbing, stabbing , burning tingling ****ly and feels like something is rattling about inside it? Does this sound normal? Lady GP I last saw in March this year told me she had no concerns but I just feel so awful. She also thought it was wise to stop the HRT. Think I am now also entering full whack meno again and I’m just fed up and feeling so low.
Any help and advice will be most welcome 🤗