Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Rubbish 2nd attempt at Evorel conti  (Read 1647 times)

Julia Dizzy

Rubbish 2nd attempt at Evorel conti
« on: May 16, 2023, 10:22:59 AM »

Have been on HRT for 3 and a half years now, am 66 ..have tried 2 pumps gel/Estradot 50 with Utrogestan 100mg orally every day over this time and fine with that.

Tried Femseven conti patch but adhesive irritated my skin really badly so had to stop that. Am now just trying Evorel conti again as I love the convenience of a patch, I tried them last year but got lots of spotting so went back to gel/Utro, but now the same is happening again in the first week! Urghhh! Had a T/V scan last year and everything was ok lining wise etc. Also, the first day I put a new patch on I feel a bit spaced out!

I sometimes have problems with Utrogestan absorption when I have loose bowels.. I had a section of my bowel removed nearly 2 years ago due to a cancerous tumour so my insides are different anyway now. That was why I was hopeful for the patch. I have just bought a pack of 8 Evorel online, but it looks like I will be going back to the gel or Estradot? Waste of £30!! I have an appointment with the pharmacist ay my surgery next week for a review so will see.

Anyone else any suggestions? I want to stay on HRT for the protection - but sometimes just feel like packing it all in!