Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Feeling of pending doom and gloom  (Read 4056 times)

wendgirl70

• First Flush
Re: Feeling of pending doom and gloom
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2023, 12:51:42 PM »

Hello

Same here. I've had HA all my life and controlled it quite successfully but the menopause has amplified it all recently with all the symptoms etc. I tell myself to stop being silly but some days that is easier said than done.

We are all in it together and its good to be able to speak about it and share experiences as I ahve swept it under the rug for so long.

:)

Elliebee

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2023, 08:49:56 AM »

Hi Wendgirl70 it is horrible isn’t it! Totally draining! I don’t think I’m ever totally relaxed. In the past few weeks I’ve developed a lower eyelid twitch which won’t go away. So, I’m worrying about that now! Optician said it’s nothing to worry about. I’m sure it’s all stress related and not helped by my constant checking of my eye !

I’m having blood tests this week to re/check my thyroid function and B12 levels.

KaraShannon

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2023, 03:51:52 PM »

Just to say you are not alone Elliebee, I've been having this since 2020 and my symptoms started too. 

Navigating peri menopause during lockdowns, unwell with covid from time to time, lack of access to GP surgery like I was used to, it's all been anxiety provoking. 

At the moment I worry about my health and get those feelings of doom.  It doesn't help that I'm surrounded by people that rely on me and I can't share my worries with anyone. 

Thank goodness for this site, hope you're having a good day today  :)

discogirl

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2023, 06:06:49 PM »

i have this. its a feeling of impending doom constantly. im convinced mine is triggered by the utrogestan
 its horrific xxx
Pages: 1 [2]