Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Oestrogel advice please  (Read 585 times)

Martasa

Oestrogel advice please
« on: May 13, 2023, 01:42:56 PM »

Hello ladies,

I’ve had to change yet again and having a really rough time again and would really appreciate some advice / perspective.
After the shortage of estradot 75 (with amazing results) I started using Evorel 75 with utrogestan. I soon had to change again due to angry red skin from the patches and periods stopping.
I’ve been on Oestrogel for about 8 weeks now. My periods are back, however I can feel my mood getting lower and lower,  VA is worsening and my skin is crawling / tingling pretty much constantly. I feel wiped out constantly too so stopped getting myself out to run.
Not sure if I need to just stick with it, need more or it’s yet another one that doesn’t work for me.

Tinkerbell

Re: Oestrogel advice please
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2023, 02:35:54 PM »

How many pumps are you using? Are you using topical estrogen for the the VA?

Martasa

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2023, 03:04:04 PM »

How many pumps are you using? Are you using topical estrogen for the the VA?
Hi Tinkerbell,

Thanks for the reply.

I’m using 3 pumps, 2 morning, 1 evening. I’m not using anything topical as I had no VA symptoms on estradot. I guess I was expecting it to go away again once I was settled again.

sheila99

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2023, 07:07:41 PM »

I found that for me estradot was stronger than gel even though it was supposed to be the same dose. I would add another half pump and see it things improve.

Martasa

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2023, 07:22:53 PM »

I found that for me estradot was stronger than gel even though it was supposed to be the same dose. I would add another half pump and see it things improve.
Thanks Sheila, that give me a little hope to hold on to.
Did you find you got a good effect from the gel?

sheila99

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2023, 07:29:08 PM »

I changed from gel to estradot but it was because of the amount of plastic waste, both worked fine for me.

Martasa

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2023, 07:35:39 PM »

I really don’t like the waste either. I just wish I could still get a hold of Estradot, never felt better whilst on it.