Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Evorel Conti Q!  (Read 454 times)

HBee

• First Flush
Evorel Conti Q!
« on: May 12, 2023, 12:22:00 PM »

Hi all!  I’m new here!
I’m 43 and on evorel as my peri menopausal symptoms were bad and since Feb 2022 these patches have been great!
I still get my periods, regular.  I had one last week.  So this week, I took a Conti patch off and forgot to replace it over night (tbh I do this a lot!)…however weds afternoon I start bleeding, still am! Not the most ideal day as I’m seeing the guy I’m sort of seeing tonight and I was hoping to finally go further (I mean get still can etc ha!). Anyway - have any of you experienced this? I realise it’s a side effect but so typical it happens this week!! 🙄🙄🙄

Katejo

Re: Evorel Conti Q!
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2023, 08:43:34 PM »

Hi all!  I’m new here!
I’m 43 and on evorel as my peri menopausal symptoms were bad and since Feb 2022 these patches have been great!
I still get my periods, regular.  I had one last week.  So this week, I took a Conti patch off and forgot to replace it over night (tbh I do this a lot!)…however weds afternoon I start bleeding, still am! Not the most ideal day as I’m seeing the guy I’m sort of seeing tonight and I was hoping to finally go further (I mean get still can etc ha!). Anyway - have any of you experienced this? I realise it’s a side effect but so typical it happens this week!! 🙄🙄🙄
  I have been on Evorel Conti for over 3 years and yes I get a mini period if I take a patch off and forget to replace it for 24 hrs. I have made the same mistake about 3 times since Christmas so now I am being extra careful not to do it again.

HBee

• First Flush
Re: Evorel Conti Q!
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2023, 08:10:55 AM »

Thanks, I am sure I have forgotten before so this was mad.  Still have now though and Saturday was really heavy - do you get it like that? Luckily I  have a check up with my doc anyway in 30 mins so shall ask her!