Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: I'm new  (Read 2000 times)

Helsybob

• First Flush
I'm new
« on: May 09, 2023, 06:07:34 PM »

I'm new to this and struggling menopause stuff hence why I'm here

discogirl

Re: I'm new
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2023, 06:11:03 PM »

Hello Helysbob

:welcomemm: x

Helsybob

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2023, 06:32:59 PM »

Awe thanks for the welcome

SarahT

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2023, 06:38:42 PM »

Hello Helsybob,

And a welcome from me too!

Just ask away with anything you want, or browse around, there is always someone on here who can help or advise, or just as importantly lend and ear and offer some much needed support. In fact I doubt there is a subject that doesn't get covered somewhere on this forum!

jaypo

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2023, 06:41:50 PM »

And me 👋 like Sarah says,ask away,you'll always find someone who can help  :)

Helsybob

• First Flush
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2023, 07:03:39 PM »

I'm not great with technology so bear with me I'm struggling with feeling like I'm me on the outside but something else has took over me on the inside I'm not liking this feeling has anyone tried herbal stuff I'm a bi apprehensive about hrt

SarahT

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2023, 07:20:42 PM »

Don't worry.... I'm not known as being a techy girl. Not many of own posts come without bad spelling or strange predictive text because I can't figure out how to turn it off.🙄

There is a section on the forum regarding Alternatives to hrt,  it may be worth you looking at some of the previous posts on there.

I expect someone else may be along to offer more knowledge that I could. am on hrt myself, but lots on here use other ways to work with  their different symptoms.

jaypo

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2023, 07:22:50 PM »

It depends what your symptoms are,I'm not on HRT and it's been a struggle at times, I take CBD gummies for anxiety etc

Flossieteacake

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2023, 07:46:18 PM »

Hello and a warm welcome to the forum Helsybob. Do not worry, you will soon learn how to navigate the forum. :)

I can understand you feel concerned to try HRT but the new type of HRT is very safe and can help to protect our bones. HRT can be taken for life so I just wanted to let you know that to see if it helps reassures you a bit.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2023, 07:50:36 PM »

:welcomemm:  some find that keeping a mood/food/symptom diary of use to chart progress.  Alternatives may help until the hormone upheaval becomes regular when any benefit may be lost.

Why no HRT?  Menopause is natural but can cause lots of symptoms which can feel overwhelming.

Helsybob

• First Flush
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2023, 07:53:20 PM »

I've not dismissed hrt just thought I would try other remedies first I take menopace or any other alternative

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2023, 07:58:22 PM »

Let us know how you get on.  H.replacement.T can take a while to kick in so don't wait too long if symptoms are troublesome.

Do read the 'bladder issues' and vaginal atrophy threads.  4warned is 4armed ;-)

Helsybob

• First Flush
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2023, 08:00:30 PM »

I will let u know I never knew this forum existed until yesterday I'm sure I will soon navigate the forum no doubt

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2023, 08:16:43 PM »

Hi.  :welcomemm:

X