Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Anyone had severe anxiety / depression post menopause  (Read 1342 times)

Losingtheplot

Re: Anyone had severe anxiety / depression post menopause
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2023, 04:05:20 AM »

Hi losingtheplot,

We're all in this together in varying ways aren't we sweetie? Whatever experiences or methods we can share with each other, and sometimes even just that knowing someone else feels the same, that they understand, is a massive support. XX to you

Couldn't have put it better hunni xx

Minusminnie

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2023, 07:52:42 AM »

Although I am still peri, I do suffer badly at times with anxiety. I was looking throughout old  posts on this forum, to see previous experiences and suggestions.

I came across a  post by Noestrogen, on 2nd July 2021,  It is titled 3 2 1 anti-anxiety exercise and was originally posted by Bette, on5/11/2010.

Sorry am rubbish at techy stuff so can't send a direct link, but it is a simple calming exercise used for anxiety.. I was a bit sceptical, but unless I am in a severe state of anxiety, it really does helps me.

Thought I would pass it on in case it helps anyone else.

But, am sure most of you are more able than I am, so if you can find it and 're-post the exercise on this thread, please do so. If it just helps sone women just some of the time then I would appreciate it.

Wish you all well x

If it is any reassurance SarahT Bette's 3-2-1 anti anxiety thread is a blue sticky listed last in Personal Experiences.

The moderator was asked years ago to make this a sticky by others who felt similarly to you that it should be passed on.

SarahT

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2023, 09:53:28 AM »

Thank you!  Am still learning how all this techy  stuff works, so nice to have some more knowledgeable back up. X

Pages: 1 [2]