Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Annoying Changes  (Read 4205 times)

Minusminnie

Annoying Changes
« on: April 24, 2023, 12:43:37 PM »

Not sure where to put this so have started a new thread.

For any ladies who like wearing M&S cotton midi knickers they are now called High Rise Shorts ! 

No wonder i failed to find any on the net.

Staff member in M&S today told me that the design was similar so they scrapped calling one a midi since December apparently.  Not tried yet but look much the same shape compared to my older ones.  I for one could nowadays really do without their marketing changes.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 03:53:10 PM by Minusminnie »

SarahT

Re: Annoying Changes
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2023, 01:10:50 PM »

Is this why I can't find high rise brazilians any more then? What can they rename these?!

Need to cover my (ahem) larger than I would like belly but still want some happy feminine lace around my (repeat here) larger than I would like arse....
😁  not a lot to ask for... Though a protest named ' keep your hands off our knickers' may attract the wrong sort of replies...😂

Keep things simple stores please!

And why the hell do supermarkets have snacking aisles as well? Seem full of high fat\sugat\salt stuff from what I can see. My latest let hate. X
Ranting here. Sorry....

sheila99

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2023, 01:29:35 PM »

If they are now shorts instead of knickers does that mean you've reached superman status and can wear them on the outside?   :)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2023, 01:31:13 PM »

:rofl:

Mine seem to shrink every time they are washed  :-\

Minusminnie

Re Annoying Changes
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2023, 02:16:35 PM »

If they are now shorts instead of knickers does that mean you've reached superman status and can wear them on the outside?   :)

;D  ;D just made my day.  Maybe just the super  ;)

Mine seem to shrink every time they are washed  :-\

I've told myself that before too !

« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 03:52:38 PM by Minusminnie »

CLKD

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2023, 02:20:35 PM »

How mine feel comfy when I step into them each morning but by lunchtime  :-\  :banana:

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2023, 06:25:30 PM »

I wear m&s shorts. Lovely bright colours. Very comfy for bedtime.
Need something to keep my belly in, when I come across something that works, that doesn't  suck the life outa you, I'll let you know.
😗

Songbird

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2023, 06:33:04 PM »

Geez, I used to have a giggle at Bridget Jones pants and now, what am I wearing?!  :o
I see all of these lovely, feminine (supposedly flattering, no-vpl bits of fabric) and I think, I’m going to treat myself (and I’ll get the bra to match to treat OH). My question is……….
Are these supposed to cover the majority of our nether regions or does anyone else have bits hanging out front and back?!  :o  Blimey, M and S specials ain’t containing my ample behind  ;D ;D

SarahT

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2023, 06:48:13 PM »

I go for high rise at front, so they don't end up falling under my belly and framing it nicely...but with Brazilian lace at the back. That way I cover up my wobbly but at the front, but feel nice with some lace at the back, that just cuts away a little bit.

Win - win in that I cover up my disliked front, and feel a bit sexier at the back whilst remaining comfy. And...I can't see the back anyway, so I feel good even if maybe I don't look it😂😂😂

The non vpl ones just seem to fall down on my shape!  If you feel good you tend to look good and feel confident.

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2023, 07:14:47 PM »

Ohhh Songbird. I'm always pulling my 'normal' knickers out of my behind when I'm wearing them.
Drives me mad, and some of my high leg ones seem to roll down. Can't win.
I used to wear thongs under jeans and trousers back in the day, they were so comfortable despite what they seem to be like.
If my arse wasn't so ugly, I'd wear them now too.
🤔 I might draw a smiling face on each of my cheeks, it'd look better then.  ;D

Songbird

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2023, 07:30:11 PM »

:rofl:
You do make me laugh Jill..

C.C.

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2023, 03:40:36 PM »

Knickers=underwear? ;D

Must have high waisted, to hide the muffin top. ;D No thongs, no bikinis, no Granny panties (briefs), no boyfiend shorts, nothing lacey or frilly. ;D

getting_old

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2023, 07:09:40 PM »

I've avoided M&S undies since the 90s. Bought a new pack from them just before a holiday, as you do. First day there I put the first pair on then headed out to lunch, Used the "facilities" and when I went to pull them up they literally fell apart at the seams  :o  It's not like I'd eaten much either  ;D
Anyway quick check of the rest of the pack and they did the same, so it was off to the local market to buy alternatives.
Just can't take the risk!!

CLKD

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2023, 07:49:47 PM »

Thongs are bad for 'down there' ........ they can dry out the whole area!

I can feel mine all the while  >:(.  I really need to explore different types but don't shop in M&S etc..

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2023, 08:00:37 PM »

Feel the thong CLKD?  :rofl:

I never had a problem with them, they were comfy. I miss them tbh. But imagine if I had to go the hospital for something in an emergency and was wearing them at my age now, 😲😱 I'd be sooooo embarrassed.  🫣
So nope. Ordinary nickynackynoos for me now.  ;D
Pages: [1] 2