Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Annoying Changes  (Read 4203 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Annoying Changes
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2023, 08:47:29 AM »

I looked on line as 1 does: some thongs cover the front but are a V shape of lace at the back so that they don't ride up ;-). still YUK  :D.  I have problems when I watch gymnasts/swimmers on TV when the costume 'rides'  :-X
« Last Edit: April 26, 2023, 10:43:20 AM by CLKD »

Songbird

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2023, 09:11:23 AM »

I looked as 1 does: some thongs cover the front but are a V shape of lace at the back so that they don't ride up ;-). still YUK  :D.  I have problems when I watch gymnasts/swimmers on TV when the costume 'rides'  :-X
Oh I know, CLKD. The gymnasts, in particular, seem to experience this 😲. It must be uncomfortable - surely  :o……..Wedgie alert  :rofl:

CLKD

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2023, 10:43:36 AM »

Makes my bum squeeze at the very thought, sorry TMI  :D

CLKD

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2023, 12:57:12 PM »

Criky !! too much choice ......... the pair that I wore yesterday were SO uncomfy  >:( :( :-\.  So off to shops after breakfast to be met with colours to die for but 'Mum' knickers in black, taupe or white  >:(

Ju Ju

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2023, 10:10:50 PM »

I have to wear full size unglamorous knickers, cos my hips are so narrow, that they slide down! Could be embarrassing! Wearing smaller knickers rub drainage scars from an op years ago, plus cuts into bloating. I’m so pleased you can buy on the waist trousers and jeans these days.
Pages: 1 [2]