Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Am I losing it?  (Read 3534 times)

CassieKP

Re: Am I losing it?
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2023, 08:58:26 PM »

Hi

I don't know about turmeric, but I understand collagen and msm help joint pains.

If you decide to take any of these I would suggest collagen powder as opposed to tablets/capsules (and I think it's the bovine one for joint pains, a Google search will clarify).
MSM in powder form, a good one is Dr's Best. There is a way to check the quality of the powder, I cant remember exactly how you do it, but there's a youtube on it.

I’ll give the powder a go, I’m taking bovine collagen capsules at the moment so I’ll get the powder when I finish the pack. Thank you so much for the recommendation ☺️

VioletAquarius

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2023, 10:44:51 PM »

Hi CassieKP

Just another thought, if you do change to the collagen powder choose one with no fillers.

Have a Google and check up on how to choose a good collagen supplement and what to look for.

CassieKP

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2023, 07:03:23 AM »

Hi CassieKP

Just another thought, if you do change to the collagen powder choose one with no fillers.

Have a Google and check up on how to choose a good collagen supplement and what to look for.

Ah thank you ☺️ x

CrispyChick

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2023, 10:43:34 AM »

I had horrific joint pain after my first baby. So bad I couldn't walk upstairs. I recall a pharmacist recommending glucosomine with chondroitin. I think it helped immensely. Or my hormones just sorted out.

Worth a try x

CassieKP

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2023, 09:05:56 PM »

I had horrific joint pain after my first baby. So bad I couldn't walk upstairs. I recall a pharmacist recommending glucosomine with chondroitin. I think it helped immensely. Or my hormones just sorted out.

Worth a try x

👍🏻 I’m glad it helped. Honestly, anything is worth a try 😊 x
Pages: 1 [2]