Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Blood in urine  (Read 5916 times)

Joanies

Re: Blood in urine
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2023, 12:22:19 PM »

Thank you.  I’ve recently started clinical hypnosis with a great therapist who is also a trauma psychotherapist plus trained in neurolinguistic therapy. Only had 2 sessions so far but does help with anxiety .  I automatically go into catastrophising with my anxiety so this health scare sent me off the wall. 

Elliebee

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2023, 12:39:48 PM »

Joanies, clinical hypnosis sounds very interesting I’d be keen to know if it helps you . I have considered it in the past. I’ve always been a worrier but definitely got worse in perimenopause . I also had a health scare quite a few years ago and ever since then my health anxiety has worsened and I have a real fear of tests and scans!

Joanies

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2023, 12:53:20 PM »

I’ll let you know how it goes.  So far only 2 sessions but I do feel more relaxed and the anxiety ball I get in my tummy is far less plus no anxiety attacks in last three weeks despite the blood in urine and imminent tests this week .  Still anxious obviously but at least manageable. Haven’t been able to go to work for last two weeks as can’t focus til tests out of the way.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2023, 01:46:11 PM »

Waiting is the longest time ain't it!

Hopefully the hypnotherapy goes well.  I was told that I am not a suitable candidate  ;D
Pages: 1 [2]