Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Skin reaction  (Read 794 times)

HaRuHaRu

Skin reaction
« on: April 13, 2023, 09:26:51 AM »

Hello, is it normal for your skin to react to the Evorel patch so it’s irritated and sore after you’ve taken it off and slowly improves over next couple of days? I took a photo for reference but can’t see a way to upload it. Thanks. Xx

Flossieteacake

Re: Skin reaction
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2023, 10:28:49 AM »

Yes it is. You could be reacting to the glue. It can cause irritation. For this reason, some women switch to gel. I guess it depends on how you feel about continuing with the patches. If it is too uncomfortable then you may wish to try gel.

HaRuHaRu

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2023, 09:57:57 PM »

Yes it is. You could be reacting to the glue. It can cause irritation. For this reason, some women switch to gel. I guess it depends on how you feel about continuing with the patches. If it is too uncomfortable then you may wish to try gel.

Thanks Flossieteacake it seems to be getting worse and not healing quickly so I might have to switch to gel. I already have a prescription for it. Never easy is it!

Flossieteacake

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2023, 10:54:44 AM »

That is a shame. I am glad you have a prescription for the gel though. I hope it does not take to much time to adjust to it.

HaRuHaRu

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2023, 09:34:09 PM »

That is a shame. I am glad you have a prescription for the gel though. I hope it does not take to much time to adjust to it.

Thank you :) x