News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Men  (Read 4621 times)

jaypo

Re: Men
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2023, 01:22:18 PM »

I think everyone just feels so sad at the situation and saying well,I'd do this or that is indeed very easy to say, I suppose it's just anger that a woman is suffering and not much we can do xx

Losingtheplot

« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2023, 02:43:38 PM »

I think everyone just feels so sad at the situation and saying well,I'd do this or that is indeed very easy to say, I suppose it's just anger that a woman is suffering and not much we can do xx

I appreciate that and my post wasnt for advice I was simply letting the original poster Moonshine know that this situation had happened to me. I was angered by what happened at the time it happened but I have sorted this out with hubby. The situation that arose from when my hubby put earphones on was due to a conversation that was getting heated due to my anxiety issues but at that point he didnot know this as I hadn't shared this with him as I didn't understand what was happening to me.

He now accepts how he behaved was unacceptable but had tried to reassure me a few times about a particular issue and I was just getting angry.

All is good ladies and thank you.

jaypo

« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2023, 03:14:31 PM »

So glad you got it sorted,it's good to talk  :)

Losingtheplot

« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2023, 04:27:19 PM »

So glad you got it sorted,it's good to talk  :)
[/quote

Hi Jaypo,

Thank you  :)

I just broke down and explained how I was feeling and hubby listened whilst hugging me tightly as I literally had a meltdown

Losingtheplot

« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2023, 04:30:09 PM »

My husband can be the same re household chores and making dinner!! Unless I ask him to do something he doesn't and at times it makes my blood boil. Luckily for me he always manages to make me laugh, even when I don't want too. So your not alone 🥰 xx

Hi Cara 999,

Exactly many men are the same and say well why didnt you just ask me to do that. Instead of just using their heads :D ;D
Its good you can laugh about it as laughter is better than anger  ;D ;D

Losingtheplot

« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2023, 04:31:25 PM »

:(
I have really struggled with my hormones over the hoilday weekend.  I have just had words with my hubby. He knows i am struggling but doesnt offer support. I have made dinner and again done most household jobs.  He said i have been in a bad mood most of the day and have taken it out on him.
I just feel so upset 😡 angry and unsupported.  I told him that he is very selfish. He just put his ear phones on . I just feel so dismissed.  I know its probably my hormones but I dont feel supported. He has eaten a full dinner and never offered to even make me a cup of tea.  :'( sorry for the rant xx

Hey Moonshine54

How are things now hunni?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]