Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Runny oestrogel????  (Read 520 times)

Madge79

Runny oestrogel????
« on: April 09, 2023, 07:48:51 AM »

Hi everyone

Has anyone else noticed that some oestrogel is runny and watery and some is not?

I previously had thought it was the green square/oestrodose that was runny so try my best to source orange square.

However my latest orange square is very watery and when I rub it in it almost crystalises and bits rub off??? Even my latest green square is thicker and gel like compared to this!

I’ve had night sweats the last two nights (started the runny bottle 3 days ago) and can’t help but feel it’s related!!!

Why is nothing consistent anymore 😩😩😩

Gnatty

Re: Runny oestrogel????
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2023, 12:05:18 PM »

I notice this occasionally but I can usually track it down to having put hand cream on or any other sort of moisturizer. If I wash wish ordinary soap both my hands and area of application I don't seem to get the same problem. Might it be that for you?

Gnatty

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2023, 12:06:16 PM »

Also better absorption if my body is warm rather than cold, so just after a shower for example.

Madge79

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2023, 08:00:55 AM »

Hey! I thought that might be it so made sure I washed thoroughly and the gel I plows last night was thicker but then runny again this morning!

My other theory is that it’s due to room temperature, the gel was left in the cooler bathroom before last nights application but I left it in my bedroom last night before this mornings application.

I’m going to store it in the cooler bathroom and see if that makes a difference! I find when it’s runny sometimes it slips off and I miss some of it!