Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Is this all normal?? Xx  (Read 1709 times)

Toomuchstress

Re: Is this all normal?? Xx
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2023, 10:57:35 PM »

I'm 44 ill be 45 this year and I'm so glad I'm not the only one ,

It's so debilitating having to add another symptom and us women having to work out if it's our perimenopause or not ,

I've been worried because I too tried utrogestan and lanzetro spray and I felt worse and then tried the evri sequi patches , which I ripped off one night because I was sick of the feeling like im on edge , or something bad was going to happen ,

My anxiety is terrible , always health related , If I get anything unusual I think "I'm dying" (dramatic I know but my mind goes off on its on road ) ,

For me this time I was on the patches a month (halfways through the month I got my period) then when I ripped the patch off on the 23rd I bled 2 days later then stopped for a few days but now I've been bleeding for nearly a week

Is this normal. Because I'm freaking out having just had my period on the 16th ,
I did have a sore throat and felt awful like pressure on my heart , so was given antibiotics
I didn't think to check for covid ,

And now I've read your post , my husband has said he now has a sore throat and my mother in law (as we are visiting her) , but they have flu like symptoms ,
What covid symptoms did you get ?

And if anyone can help me with any advice if the bleeding is normal ,
I was only on the HRT patches a month

Any Advice I'd appreciate it so much , I'm New on here and getting any info from doctors is just hopeless,

Hi to everyone BTW 😊

Sparkles1973

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2023, 05:07:31 AM »

Hi Smiley and Toomuchstress ❤ thank you for your replies and I hope you have peace of body and mind soon xxxx

My Covid symptoms Toomuchstress were like a heavy head cold and headache.  It took about two weeks to go xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2023, 02:59:55 PM »

How U feeling today?

Sparkles1973

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2023, 03:39:30 PM »

Hi CLKD ❤ I feel absolutely horrible 😭 the thumping heart, clammy and generally anxious about it and jumping out of my skin 😫.... I'm really not sure what else to do as I'm running out of options xxxx
« Last Edit: April 02, 2023, 04:02:49 PM by Sparkles1973 »

Sparkles1973

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2023, 04:45:03 PM »

I think I need to hear some positive stories too ❤ but then again, I suppose ladies that feel a lot better either don't post that much or don't need the group anymore ❤❤

Toomuchstress

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2023, 12:20:37 AM »

Well the last few days I've felt a LOT better , so I know that coming off the HRT was the right decision for me ,

Apart from I'm still bleeding is worrying ,
And after having some great days tonight I went to see a movie with my husband and as we went in my heart started feeling funny again and I got home feeling weird ,
I took some diazepam for the anxiety , straight after I had aura migraine (I get zig zag lines in my sight and I have to lay down in darkness until my sight returns to normal,  20 mins

But I feel awful after them ,

It's like yay I was so happy to be happy and was on cloud nine and then tonight happens

If only someone told me when you hit your 40,s get prepared , if id known I would have lived it up in my 30,s lol x

Sparkles1973

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2023, 06:27:10 PM »

Hi Toomuchstress ❤ oh bless you! It's mad isn't it, it's like a daily rollercoaster 😮.
I too feel better today, strangely enough after working a double night shift... heart has calmed down and less flushes 😮.  May feel completely different tomorrow 🤷‍♀️ very hard to keep up... lol! Much love xxx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2023, 07:03:32 PM »

Sparkles - were you busy, on the go - maybe exercise helps?

Sparkles1973

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2023, 07:53:22 AM »

Hi CLKD, I think you may be right there, I was busy xxxx
Pages: 1 [2]