Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Estrogel increase anxiety!!!!!!  (Read 446 times)

Madge79

Estrogel increase anxiety!!!!!!
« on: March 27, 2023, 03:11:41 PM »

Hi all
I have rather rapidly (and stupidly) increased my estrogel from 2 pumps to 4 pumps. Long story short….got annoyed as estrogel levels very low so dropped a dose this set off an awful migraine and other symptoms so stuck it backup to 3 (where I was) and then 6 days later got inpatient and stuck it up to 4. This triggered another migraine and I have basically felt like hell since.

I have awful anxiety, migraines, auras, feel dizzy, upset stomach etc. so I’ve battled through this far for 2 weeks, I think I need to be on this dose as my levels were so low (59 pmol) but I have done it too quickly.

Will this settle does anyone have any experience with this and how long it might take? I’m reluctant to create yet another fluctuation by dropping down again!!!

Hurdity

Re: Estrogel increase anxiety!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2023, 07:00:45 PM »

Sorry to hear this. Always best to increase ostrogen doses gradually because as you've found out, sudden spikes can cause temporary side effects. Hopefully things will improve soon?

Hurdity x

Madge79

Re: Estrogel increase anxiety!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2023, 03:11:05 PM »

Hi Hurdity
I really hope so!!!! I dropped down to 3 pumps of gel which of course is yet another fluctuation which has not helped but i think 4 pumps in one hit was too much.
It’s mainly this horrid migraine type episodes now that are bothering me! The estrogen seems to cause light sensitivity, floaters, overwhelm, then this horrid migraine type thing that starts in my neck and shoulders and then I get drowsy and nausea. I’m guessing they are migraines caused by these wild fluctuations ans I really hope it settles soon.
Don’t suppose you know how long that might be? I’m so fed up with it all! Wish I’d never tinkered with my dose 😩