Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Evoril Sequii bleed  (Read 462 times)

Wortley

• First Flush
Evoril Sequii bleed
« on: March 29, 2023, 01:58:37 PM »

Hi , I’m new to this group and I thought I would say hello and glad to have support on my  menopausal journey .
I started HRT 10 months ago , Evoril Sequii 50 mcgs transdermal patches at age 51. I didn’t realise my 14 symptoms that I had lived with for a number of years before , were related to the menopause . After seeing a TV programme I realised I was perimenopausal and needed advice .
So 10 months on , my symptoms  have either improved or disappeared .However , I have a few concerns that I need advice about
Firstly , I am having regular monthly bleed but I start on my last week of Progesterone patch ( Conti) . Is this normal to happen ? If not what is happening and what should I do ?
Secondly , recently my joints in my hips and wrists ache when I wake up and my right knee is sore when  I climb steps . I wake up st night feeling anxious / panicky and last week I had 2 nights of vivid dreams , in which I had been crying in my sleep .
Can anyone advise ?

Flossieteacake

Re: Evoril Sequii bleed
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2023, 02:02:42 PM »

Hello Wortley and a warm welcome to the forum. It is really good you were able to work out your symptoms were related to the menopause and went to your GP armed with information on this.

How long have the anxious and panicking with vivid dreams been going on for? Meno can cause anxiety and sometimes it is hormonal and this would mean you may need a tweak to your HRT or sometimes it is anxiety and you may benefit from anxiety medication.

I have not used Evorel sequi but do not worry as somebody who has will be along soon. In the meantime you can always do a search for it in the search bar and have a browse of the posts that pop up. :)

Wortley

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2023, 02:09:50 PM »

My vivid dreams only happened a couple of nights last week , but had been happening much more before I was on HRT

Flossieteacake

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2023, 03:18:08 PM »

My vivid dreams only happened a couple of nights last week , but had been happening much more before I was on HRT

I know sometimes vivid dreams can occur when a person is anxious so I wonder if that is why you are experiencing them. I have very vivid dreams and I understand how horrible they are.