Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: What to do when implants don’t work?  (Read 1231 times)

3isenough

Re: What to do when implants don’t work?
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2023, 07:10:52 AM »

Morning all. Sorry been awol teen wrangling and the like. So implant (100) has been in for a week. The 3rd night I slept like a log and following day I felt amazing. I put it down to the implant bringing up my levels but it was a one off. I’m on day 7 and I am itchy, more sore than in ages VA wise despite also being given vagirux along side the ovestin I have had for years and loading does for two weeks. So that’s annoying. Overall I am Not convinced my est levels are any better. Will try and book a Gp app to arrange blood tests. So that will take about a month and by then I should have raised levels of this implant will work.

Thanks for tip re testosterone Kathleen, supppsedly my GP will continue to issue the script under a shared care with the NHS consultant although I am not so sure as they always demand a recent letter from them. I will also call the meno clinic and tell them they can’t discharge me as I am not resolved and may yet need to revisit some other options. I have no idea what though! My endocrinologist (thyroid issue) has advised rheumatology for further tests for autoimmune issue… so another clinic waiting list probably. Good job I don’t have a job, family, home … oh hang on  ::) still it might yet work *crossing fingers and toes*

vintagefiend

Re: What to do when implants don’t work?
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2023, 02:40:36 PM »

really hoping it works for you- as you say, it's early days.
hope your teens are ok (I'm always amazed how unempathetic mine can be!)
take care xx
Pages: 1 [2]