Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Mirena side effects  (Read 2981 times)

Flossieteacake

Re: Mirena side effects
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2023, 05:40:41 PM »

It's the menopause clinic who said I can have HRT so I'll call them again tomorrow. I did a search re HRT and BP on here which confirmed. Honestly right now I want the coil removing and to just go back to managing naturally, hoping the biopsy is negative again. The risk is if the hyperplasia is back I'd need the coil. So my sensible head says despite feeling awful and bleeding still, to stick it out til the results are in. I did take my BP and it is high but I'm not surprised!

I can understand why you have decided to stick with the coil. You are very strong to carry on despite the horrid side effects you have had. It is just so annoying how the meno clinic said you can have the oestrogen but the Dr is refusing without even contacting the meno clinic for advice. My BP would be high too if I had to deal with your Drs!

jorainbow

« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2023, 05:42:56 PM »

Thanks Flossie. I've just been out in the garden and sat and cried. I know it will sort but it shouldn't be this hard

Flossieteacake

« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2023, 05:44:58 PM »

Thanks Flossie. I've just been out in the garden and sat and cried. I know it will sort but it shouldn't be this hard

I am so sorry. It is completely understandable you are upset and frustrated. You are constantly having to fight to be heard, to be prescribed what you need and you are the one who has to keep contacting the meno clinic. It is such hard work.

jorainbow

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2023, 05:50:12 PM »

I really appreciate your support. This site is invaluable xx

Flossieteacake

« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2023, 05:50:44 PM »

I really appreciate your support. This site is invaluable xx

Meno can be so lonely but you never need to feel alone on here.
Pages: 1 2 [3]