Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Post meno and oveztin  (Read 891 times)

Bindi

Post meno and oveztin
« on: April 03, 2023, 12:56:00 PM »

Hi ladies just a update as ive posted a few times about my post meno and use of ovestin..the last 2weeks ive had scans due to some pelvic pain and a very light bleed ..today i got the results ..just so you guys know i think i was more devastaed about being told i had to come off the ovestin due to it fixing my sleep ,headaches ,aches and pains and my constant va and weeing every hr specialy at night.Anyways i have a thickening of my endo and 3polps and some small cysts so ovestin of course needs to be stopped..i am in the process of my dr trying to get a ob consult as soon as they can..but im struggling with what this means and if i have to stop the ovestin ..which has taken 4yrs to get them to listen to me..what do i do now...she has suggested i go onto a AD which she said helps some side effects of post meno..but i just dont know i will try it as i dont want to cause more damage but im thinking i may need to give up my job..as i just carnt function as i drive alot and doing simple things like peeling potatoes or at work doing up buttons ,pegging cloths,or just haveing the patients to listen to my clients ..before ovestin  was  hard ..and im now back to square 1 until i see a GYNO....anyways ladies  ovestin  is awesome  just be careful look out for signs and changes..I dont no wether i went wrong or this was there before the cream as i do know some of the pelic pain was..just thought id give yous a up date..we are all in this together if we are here on the forum.

Flossieteacake

Re: Post meno and oveztin
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2023, 01:04:09 PM »

So sorry to hear this Bindi. I do not have any advice but I am sure other members will. I just wanted to let you know how sad I am you are going through this.

Bindi

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2023, 12:37:07 PM »

Thanks flossicake it is what it is im hopeful it will all ok after gyno appt fingers crossed..just thought i would share my journey .
« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 05:36:18 AM by Bindi »

Flossieteacake

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2023, 02:29:45 PM »

It is good to share your journey to get support and others will also benefit from hearing all about it too.