Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: New member!  (Read 1446 times)

Crumble2018

• First Flush
New member!
« on: March 09, 2023, 01:48:49 PM »

Hello, thanks for letting me in! I’ve been peri since 2020, and I’m about to start on HRT, so have joined to gain some knowledge! Looking forward to chatting!

Flossieteacake

Re: New member!
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2023, 02:07:52 PM »

Hello Crumble and welcome to the forum. Apple crumble is my favourite dessert. :)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2023, 04:00:22 PM »

:welcomemm:

Tell us more about yourself: age, symptoms, family, pets, hobbies - we talk about everything here, even menopause  :D

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2023, 05:47:58 PM »

Hi Crumble.    :welcomemm:

Glad you’ve found us.
Chat away, we’re all ready. x

Crumble2018

• First Flush
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2023, 01:23:50 PM »

Tell us more about yourself: age, symptoms, family, pets, hobbies - we talk about everything here, even menopause  :D

😁 I’m 50 next month, husband and 4 guinea pigs, no kids. I work full time purchasing for a contract furniture company and I am a keen sewer and make most of my own clothes! It keeps me sane too!!
I have been using Vagifem for about 18 months, and was doing ok, but in the last couple of months the hot flushes have started along with a drop in mood and poor sleep!  Being a woman sucks!!!

Flossieteacake

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2023, 01:30:01 PM »

😁 I’m 50 next month, husband and 4 guinea pigs, no kids. I work full time purchasing for a contract furniture company and I am a keen sewer and make most of my own clothes! It keeps me sane too!!
I have been using Vagifem for about 18 months, and was doing ok, but in the last couple of months the hot flushes have started along with a drop in mood and poor sleep!  Being a woman sucks!!!

Aw, I adore guinea pigs! I used to have a lovely group of 5 rescues piggies.  :)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2023, 03:06:38 PM »

Let us know how you get on with the HRT!

I babysat 4 guineas years ago, my Siamese was scared because they muttered all the while  ;D

Flossieteacake

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2023, 04:15:04 PM »

Let us know how you get on with the HRT!

I babysat 4 guineas years ago, my Siamese was scared because they muttered all the while  ;D

;D