Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Switching from Everol Sequi to Oestrogen Gel and Utrogestan questions  (Read 414 times)

Sue1972

Has anyone one on here switched from Everol Sequi patches to Oestrogen Gel and Utrogestan?
I was doing okay on the Everol 50 and Conti patches, but recently I have felt my symptoms coming back. I have been on the patches for 1 year.
My menopause nurse has suggested I try the gel (3 pumps) and utrogestan. 12 days on both then 12 days just on the gel.
I have never had a bleed on the patches which has been great. I have not had a period for many years due to being on the depo provera jab before starting HRT. (I now take the mini pill). I am concerned that I may start to bleed on this new regime.

Has anyone got any experience of changing their HRT from Everol Sequi to the gel and utrogesten, good or bad?
Did it help with your symptoms?
Have you had any negative experiences?

I look forward to any replies.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Switching from Everol Sequi to Oestrogen Gel and Utrogestan questions
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2023, 02:49:22 PM »

Hi! Maybe put the product names into the search box to see what pops up?  U may get some suggestions there, individually - make notes.

Sue1972

Re: Switching from Everol Sequi to Oestrogen Gel and Utrogestan questions
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2023, 05:56:14 PM »

Thanks @CLKD.

I have not picked up the prescription yet, so not 100% sure about the product names yet.