Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: herbal hrt products  (Read 512 times)

discogirl

herbal hrt products
« on: February 28, 2023, 07:30:07 PM »

my friend is 51yrs and shes in peri menopause.

her periods are hitty missy she has hot and cold sweats and poor sleep.

she wants to try herbal hrt but she is vegan. does anyone know any good herbal vegan hrt products that she could try

Katherine

Re: herbal hrt products
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2023, 08:14:27 PM »

Hi discogirl,

I know someone who says Menopace is ‘good for everything’ in menopause but I’ve never tried it and I don’t know if it’s vegan. For the poor sleep I recommend magnesium. I would think the Holland and Barrett website would be a good place to find vegan herbal HRT.

Curlygirl

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2023, 10:59:07 PM »

I have also heard that Menopace is very good, although I haven’t tried it myself at the moment but I may give it a go as HRT I find not suitable for me at the moment.

I too am not sure if it’s vegan though, but I’m sure that’s easily checked. If it’s not then there are many other herbal thing’s available that maybe also suitable for vegans

I have just started to use Starpowa sleep gummies as recommended by a friend who is also a member of this forum and they do seem to help, but again, not sure if they are vegan

Taz2

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2023, 09:07:20 AM »

Starpowa sleep gummies are vegan but Menopace products aren't. They are vegetarian though.

Taz x

discogirl

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2023, 06:58:04 PM »

thanks so much for those replies i will give her that information.

shes a very strict vegan has been for years so i will tell her about menopace then she will have to decide if its ok.

thanks so much xxx